1. Did' the Prince Rupert Journal receive a cheque from the Government, dated September 4, 1917, for $1117? If so, on what account?
2. If for advertising-, what advertising was
done, what was the name or names of papers which published same, and oni what date or dates? .
3. If for printing-, what printing was done, on what date or dates, and/ where?
* 4, Were any cheques issued to the Prince
Rupert Journal by the Government from January 1, 1917, to the end of the year?
5. If so, on what account in each case?
6. Have any cheques been issued to O. H. Nelson,' Prince Rupert, since January 1, 1917, from any Department of the Government?
7. If so, for what reason, and amount in each case?
Subtopic: PRINCE RUPERT JOURNAL.