1. Did Captain J. M. Douglas, M.P., enlist or receive a commission in the Canadian Expeditionary Forces?
2. If so. when and where and in what branch of the service?
3. What rank did he hold?
4. Is he still a member of the Canadian Expeditionary Forces? If not, when did the term of his services cease?
5. For what period and where was he in training, was his training completed and what time, if any, did he serve at the front in France or elsewhere?
6. At what rate per diem has he been paid, and have any of his dependents drawn separation allowance?
7. What amount has been paid to date on both accounts?
Subtopic: CAPTAIN DOUGLAS, M.P.