1. Who is the Indian Agent of the Indian Reserve at Bear River, N.S.?
2. When was he appointed, at what salary per year, and what are his duties?
3. Has he any authority for disposing of wood, piling and logs, on said Reserve?
4. Has he authority to allow outside persons to cut and take wood off the Reserve?
5. Has any wood been taken off this Reserve in the last five years by any persons other than Indians? If so, by whose authority?
6. Has any work, including repairs, been done to any and all buildings on the Reserve during the last five years?
7. If so, what are the names of all persons who have performed said work, the amounts paid to them, and the dates on which respective amounts were paid?
8. Is the Indian Agent allowed to do carpenter work or any other kind of work on Reserve and charge for same over and above his salary ?
9. If so, has the Indian Agent performed any such work?
10. If so, what is the character of said work, dates on which same was performed, and the respective amounts charged?
11. Were any orders given by Agent to Indians during period from October, 1911, to May, 1917?
12. If so, what were the names of Indians, and dates and amounts of said orders?
13. What were the names of Indian doctors on this Reserve from October, 1911, to May, 1917, when were they appointed, and at what salary ?
14. If not on salary, what rate of pay did they receive?