1. Has Thomas Kelly, who is confined In the penitentiary In Manitoba for offences committed1 in Winnipeg in connection with contracts with the former Provincial Government there, been given any special treatment different from the other prisoners?
2. If so, what are the concessions given him, and for what reason are they given?
3. Has any request been made for his discharge?
4. If so, what reasons are alleged why he should be discharged?
5. What action has the Minister of Justice taken in respect to the request?
Subtopic: TREATMENT OF THOMAS KELLY IN PENITENTIARY.