1. Is it the intention of the Government to change the location of the Intercolonial railway, or building a new line of railway as a part of the Government system, to and from any points on the said Intercolonial railway, between the city of Moncton and the town of Truro, for the purpose of avoiding the heavy grades now existing between said points?
2. If so, between what points on said Intercolonial railway will the diversion be made?
3. Have any proposed routes for such diversion been surveyed? If so, how many?
4. Have any reports of such surveys or recommendations respecting same been made to the Government? If so, by whom?
5. What has been the total cost to date of such surveys?
Subtopic: TRURO-MONCTON SECTION.