1. Who was contractor for carrying the mails between Sherbrooke, N.S., and Sheet Harbour, in June, 1896?
2. When was that contract made?
3. Had such contract been renewed without tender on a former date? If so, when?
4. When did the contract existing in 1896 expire?
5. What is the name of each contractor for this service since 1896, the date and amount of each contract, the date of the expiration of each contract, and in what case were public tenders called for?
6. At what date in 1911 was the cancellation notice received by McGrath?
7. How was it served on him?
8. On what date was McGrath's contract cancelled?
9. Was any compensation made to McGrath to make good his loss arising from the cancellation of his contract?
10. Who recommended that McGrath's contract be cancelled?
Subtopic: SHERBROOKE-SHEET HARBOUR MAIL SERVICE.