Mr. Lemieux.-For a copy of all claims against the contractor of the Tadoussac wharf, sent to the Department of Public Works, and of all correspondence and papers in connection with same.
Mr. Wm. Chisholm.-For a return showing all the post offices in the several counties in the province of Nova Scotia for which a rent allowance, or a rent, fuel and light allowance is made, specifying the amount of such allowance in each case.
Mr. Turriff.-For a copy of all correspondence in connection with the dismissal of A. C. Cameron, of Fairlight, Saskatchewan, from his position as mail contractor.
Mr. Buchanan.-For a copy of all letters, telegrams, documents, correspondence, agreements of sale, and transfers of title, in connection with ranges 21 and 22 in township 30, west of the fourth meridian.
For a copy of the agreement between the Government of Canada and the Canadian Pacific Railway Company at the time the special land grant was made whereby the Canadian Pacific Railway Company were enabled to get their land grant in one block for the purpose of establishing their present irrigation system east of Calgary, province of Alberta.
Mr. E. Lapointe.-For a copy of all documents, correspondence, letters, petitions, reports, etc., exchanged between Dr. C. C. James, Mr. J. C. Chapais and each of the provincial Ministers of Agriculture, in connection with the distribution and the administration of the federal subsidy granted to the provinces for agricultural purposes since the granting of the same.
Mr. Macdonald.-For a copy of all letters, telegrams and other documents relating to the refusal of the Railway Department, or any official of the Intercolonial railway to permit employees of the railway at Moncton to attend the militia camp in the last year.
Mr. Graham.-For a copy of all correspondence between the Minister of Public Works, the Minister of Justice, or any other member of the Government, and .any person or persons, relating to the location and erection of the new post office in the village of Eganville, county of Renfrew.
For a copy vi all papers, petitions, letters and telegrams concerning the change of site of the post office at St. Lazare,
village, county of Bellechasse, Quebec.
Mr. Macdonald.-For a copy of all letters",-papers, contracts, memoranda and other documents relative to the mail contract between Pictou post office and railway station, between the Post Office Department and Peter Foley.
Mr. Macdonald.-For a copy of all letters, papers, tenders and other documents in regard to the purchase of any car for the Intercolonial railway during the years 1912 and 1913.
Mr. Buchanan.-For a copy of all documents, letters, telegrams, papers, Orders in Council and agreements of sale, in connection with the sale by the Government of Canada of the following lands in the railway belt in British Columbia, viz.: townships 23 and 24, range 18 ; townships 23 and 24, range 19; townships 24 and 25, range 20; townships 25, 26 and 27, range 21 ; townships 26 and 27, range 22, all west of the fifth meridian.
Mr. Neely.-For a copy of all correspondence, letters, documents or other papers relating to the cancellation of the entry of R. Banna-tyne for the northwest 1 of section 24, township 35, range 18, west of the 2nd meridian.
Mr. Sutherland.-For a return showing:
1. The date of the incorporation of the Canadian National Bureau of Breeding, Limited, with the names, addresses and occupations of the charter members of said company.
2. The amount of capital of the company and the number of shares into which it is divided.
3. The number of shares taken from the commencement of the company up to the date of the return.
4. The amount of calls made on each share, the total amount of calls received, the total amount of calls unpaid, and the total number of shares forfeited.
5. The names, addresses and occupations of the persons who have ceased to be members within the twelve months next preceding, and the number of shares held by each of them.
6. The amount of money paid to said company by the Government in each year since incorporation.
Mr. Sutherland.-For a return showing:
1. The date of the incorporation of the National Live Stock Exchange.
2. The names, addresses and occupations of the charter members of said company.
3. The amount of capital of the company and the number of shares into which it is divided.
4. The number of shares taken from the commencement of the company up to the date 0f the return.