1. Has the Department of Indian Affairs settled with B. Frank Smith for the lumber cut or received by him from that portion of the Tobique Indian reserve north of the Tobique river, since March 31, 1913?
2. If so, what amount of lumber was cut and how much is to be paid thereto:'?
3. Has the said amount actually been paid in cash?
4. Has the said department settled with said Smith for the lumber cut by him on the south side of said Tobique river since March 31, 1913, outside of, and not included in the four lots of land sold to him outright?
5. If so, what amount of lumber was so cut, and how much is to be paid therefor?
6. What amount of lumber so cut consisted respectively of green or partly green lumber, and of dry or dead lumber?
7. What rate of stumpage was charged him for green or partly green lumber?
8. Has said amount actually been paid in cash?
Subtopic: TOBIQUE INDIAN RESERVE.