1. Has the Minister of Public Works, or the acting Minister of Railways and Canals, and the Postmaster General, interviewed a delegation from Fraserville, comprising Messrs. LeBel, Riou and J. P. Michaud, in connection with the works at the harbour at Fraserville?
2. If so, is it true, as reported by these gentlemen, that the above mentioned Ministers or any of them have promised to have said works started during the summer of 1914?
No such official interview took place. *Mr. GAUVREAU:
Has the Postmaster General recently telegraphed to anyone at Fraserville, ordering him to come to Ottawa in company with a delegation of members of the Board of Trade, in connection with the improvements! to the harbour at Fraserville? If so, to whom?
1. Has Joseph Collin, superintendent of the improvements to the wharf at Isle Verte, County of Temiscouata, received from the Government, the Department or any officer of the Public Works, any order for the purchase in advance of the necessary wood in connection with said works?
2. Are the superintendents of improvements to wharfs allowed to buy, in their own name, wood, in order to sell it back to the Government when the improvements are afterwards ordered?
1. (a) This information is contained in the Report of the Board of Inquiry laid on the table of the House on the 9th instant.
(b) No remuneration, except $6 per diem subsistence allowance to the President of the Board, and $5 per diem subsistence allowance to the members. The fees of the legal adviser to the Board under consideration by the Department of Justice, as per Order in Council contained in Report of the Board of Inquiry laid on the table on the 9th instant, page 30..