1. Has the lease of a house, consented to by the Minister of Militia and Defence of Canada, in favour of Prudent Bossd, in. the town of Levis, on the 11th of October, 1893, been cancelled ?
2. If so, (a) when, (b) why and (c) at whose request?
3. Was notice given to the tenant, in accordance with the terms of the said lease, that this lease would be cancelled?
4. Has Prudent Bosse always conformed to the terms of his lease?
5. Was the land leased, and such as described in the said lease, a portion of the land of the said Prudent Bosse?
6. (a) To whom has the said land been leased, (b) what are the qualifications or occupation and fc) place of residence of the new tenant, (d) what is the yearly rental? !
7. For what purpose is the leased land' used?
Subtopic: LEVIS MILITARY PROPERTY.