1. Is it the intention of the government to build a dry dock in the harbour of Quebec?
2. If so, is it to be built by, owned and operated by the government?
3. If not to be built as a government owned work, will it be built on the three per cent guarantee allowed for such works?
4. Is the government now negotiating with any syndicate, company or person for the construction of such work?
5. If it is the intention of the government to have this dry dock built, when will the work be commenced and when will it be ready for operation?
Subtopic: DRY DOCK AT QUEBEC.