* Mr. MONK.
1. At the time of the lease granted by the
government to the National Hydro-Electric Company, Limited, of the water-power on the Ottawa river at Carillon, were tenders called for publicly announcing said alienation and calling for bids ? .
2. On the 1st January, 1911, was the sard power under lease to any party ? If so, to whom ?
3. For how many years was the lease existing in January last of said water-power to run?
4. When was the National Hydro-Electric Company, Limited, incorporated?
5. Who are the president, vice-president and directors of this company ?
6. Will the government lay on the table of the House a copy of the order in council of the 14th March, 1911, authorizing the lease of the Carillon water-power to the National Hydro-Electrio Company, Limited?
7. Who signed the lease on behalf of the lessee company ?