1. Has the Atlantic, Quebec and Western Railway Company bought out the Atlantic and Lake Superior Railway Company?
2. If so, what was the date and terms of the transfer ?
3. Has the sum of $50,000, or any sum, been paid to the labourers between Caplin and New Carlisle?
4. Was not some provision made in a statute touching the above named companies, or one of them, that this sum should be paid to the labourers aforesaid?
5. What amount is owing to the labourers and why is their pay withheld?
Subtopic: ATLANTIC, QUEBEC AND WESTERN RAILWAY.