1. What was the cost of the land acquired for the purpose of the Victoria Memorial Museum ?
2. What was the contract price for the building?
3. What amounts have been paid to date, respectively, on account of original contract, and extras?
4. What work has still to be performed before the contract is complete?
5. Are the accumulations of unsightly buildings, lumber, stone, derricks and other machinery on the land adjacent to the museum required for the completion of the contract? If not, why are they not being removed?
6. Will the work of laying out the grounds be performed by the contractor, the Department of Public Works, or the Ottawa Improvement Commission?
7. What is the quantity of floor space in the museum ?
8. Have the several rooms been allocated? If so, for what?
9. What proportion of the space in the huildintr is being utilized for administrative purposes ?
10. What amount of space will be set apart for the Fisheries Exhibit and the National Art Gallery respectively?
11. Is it the intention to mount the large collection of birds and skins, which were stored in the old museum, so that students and the public may study them?
Subtopic: VICTORIA MEMORIAL MUSEUM.