1. No; title issued to the city of Brandon on the 17th of May, 1909.
2. The east half of section 28,' township 10, range 19, west of 1st meridian, which was revested in the Crown by the city of Brandon.
3. In exchange, under the authority of an Order in Council dated 9th August, 1900, for the east half of section 28, township 10, range 19, west of first meridian, which the municipal authorities of the city of Brandon purchased from the then owner and had conveyed to the Crown, to be used for the purpose of an Indian industrial school, as section 6, township 5, range 7, west 1st meridian, which had been set apart for that purpose, was found to be unsuitable.
Subtopic: LAND PURCHASED BY CITY OF BRANDON.