1. The government assisted in the establishment of a fishermen's bait freezer there.
2. The Inverness Fishermen's Association. $1,980.76. The department understands it to be a separate building.
3. Not yet, as the freezer was completed
only last summer. .*
4. There are fourteen boat fishermen from Inverness and vicinity.
235 bbls. herring.
45 bbls. mackerel.
300 cwt. dried cod.
130 cwt. dried haddock.
70 cwt. dried hake.
100 bbls. squid. -90 bbls. coarse fish.
2,900 lbs. lobsters (canned).
These figures are for the year 1908-09, those for the year 1909-10 not being yet available.
5. Inverness and vicinity. Bait will be
secured for storage in the freezer at Inverness and vicinity or neighbouring localities. ,
Subtopic: BAIT FREEZER AT INVERNESS, N.S.