Motion agreed to, and Bill read the first time.
PERSONAL EXPLANATION-RULING OF MR. SPEAKER ON DEBATE ON MOTION- TO ADJOURN.
DISMISSAL OF EMPLOYEES ON INTERCOLONIAL RAILWAY.
NATIONALITIES OF IMMIGRANTS TO CANADA.
Mr. FOSTER-by Mr. Geo. Taylor-asked :
What is the total number of persons from the five largest national contributors who have settled in Canada for each year from lS'JO to 1909, inclusive?
GRAND TRUNK PACIFIC-COST OF SECTIONS.
Mr. FOSTER-by Mr. Geo. Taylorasked:
1. What is the cost per mile to date of the Grand Trunk Pacific from Winnipeg to Edmonton?
2. What amount per mile is estimated to complete this section?
3. What is the same information as respects -the section from Winnipeg to Lake Superior J unctio^i ?
4. What is the exact mileage of each section?
5. What has been expended to date on the Moncton-Quebec section ?
6. What is estimated as necessary to complete this section, and what is the exact mileage ?
7. What has been expended to date on the section from Edmonton to Prince Rupert, and what is now estimated as necessary to finish
8. What is the exact mileage of this section?
WATER LOTS ON ST. CHARLES RIVER.