1. How many miles of the Lake Superior Branch of the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway have been completed, and the cost thereof to date, without terminals, and the total estimated cost of this branch without terminals?
2. What subsidies in lands or money have been granted by the Dominion or provincial governments or municipalities, respectively, to said Lake Superior Branch?
3. What other branch lines of the said Grand Trunk Pacific have been constructed, the mileage thereof, and the cost and the cost per mile without terminals, respectively?
4. Of the $205,200 proceeds sale of stock mentioned in answer to Mr. Borden's question 9, brought down by the Finance Minister, what part was paid in cash, when was it paid, and how was the balance paid or accounted for?
5. Who are the directors of, and who are the owners of the stock in the Grand Trunk Pacific Town and Development Company, and the amount of paid up capital held bv each?
6. How many townsites and what other real estate and the acreage thereof are owned by the said company, last named, on the prairie and mountain sections, respectively?
Subtopic: GRAND TRUNK PACIFIC, LAKE SUPERIOR BRANCH.