1. How many fishery cruisers does the gov-vernment own and operate for fisheries protection throughout the whole of Canada?
2. What are their names and where, are they separately placed?
3. Has the government definitely decided to build cruisers for the British Columbia fisheries protection?
4. As the House of Commons appropriated a sum for this purpose two years ago, why has the work been delayed?
5. Have the claims for such protection been presented to the department ? If so, by whom ?
Subtopic: GOVERNMENT FISHERY CRUISERS.