MARCONI STATIONS BETWEEN MONTREAL AND QUEBEC.
DUTY ON REPAIRS TO CANADIAN SHIPS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES.
BONUSES OR SUBSIDIES-NONE PAYABLE.
DREDGING AT INDIAN POINT.
Mr. CROCKET-by Mr. Daniel-asked:
1. Were tenders called for the dredging which was done by the Maritime Dredging Company at Indian Point, N.B., last summer and fall?
2. If so, what tenders were received, what are the names of the tenderers and the amounts?
3. To what depth was the dredging done, and what was the depth of water before dredging ?
4. How much in all was the contractor paid for rock and boulders exceeding two cubic yards, and how much for other materials?
5. From what appropriation was the money paid?
CARRIAGE OF GOODS BETWEEN CANADA AND GREAT BRITAIN.
Mr. SPROULE-by Mr. Geo. Taylor- asked: ;
In view of the representations made by the Home and Foreign Produce Exchange, London, regarding the urgent need of a law to regulate water-carriage of goods between Canada and Great Britain, is it the intention of the government to introduce a measure for lhat purpose at the present session?
TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE TARIFFS.