1. Since what date lias the Mint been in actual and continuous operation?
2. What is the face value of silver and copper coinage, respectively, struck during that time?
3. At the same rate of production, what would be struck off during the calendar year 1908?
4. What amount of each is required for the actual necessities of Canada?
5. Has the Mint been running during the above time at its full capacity?
6. What has been expended during the above-mentioned period (a) for silver and copper bullion, (b) for salaries and wages, (e) for running expenses other than (a) and (b) ?
7. What has been the amount of silver and copper placed in circulation during the time mentioned?
8. How much is held out of circulation?
Subtopic: THE MINT.