HUGHES-by Mr. J. D. Reid-asked :
1. Is the government, or any member thereof, aware that the lockmaster at Fenelon Falls is keeping the waters of Cameron lake considerably higher than the legal datum point?'
2. Is this action of the lockmaster done by authority of the Department of Railways and Canals ?
3. Is it the intention of the government to reduce the waters to datum level?
4. Will the government compensate land owners along the shores of Cameron lake for damages already done?
5. Is it the purpose of the government to further purchase lands on that lake so as to raise the water still higher?
Subtopic: TRENT CANAL-WATER LEVEL OF CAMERON LAXE.