1. The government is aware that many boards of trade of the country have adopted resolutions asking for the abolition of trading stamps.
2. The government has promised a deputation that it would consider the advisability of introducing a Bill to prohibit the circulation and sale of trading stamps.
3. That matter is still under consideration.
4. The government is aware that it is alleged that the trading stamp system is a heavy tax upon the trade of the country.
5. The government has had a conference with parties representing both sides of the question.
Subtopic: TRADING STAMPS.