ROCHE-by Mr. Taylor-asked :
1. What is the nature of the work being done for the improvement of navigation on the North Thompson river, B.C.?
2. What amount of timber was used in the cribbing and dams erected during 1904 and 1905, and by whom was it supplied?
3. What buildings have been erected in connection with this woik, and at what cost?
4. What amount has been expended up to date upon this work?
5. How many men have been employed upon this work, in what capacity, and for how many days in all?
6 Is it a fact that a number of names appeared "upon the pay-roll of this work of men who were not employed in any capacity on the work?
7. How much has been expended for supplies, other than tools and material, for use on this work?
Subtopic: NORTH THOMPSON RIVER IMPROVEMENTS.