1. Is it the intention of the government or of the Department of Militia to abolish or to reduce the staffs of officers in the militia (cadres de milice) established by His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the 23rd February, 1904 ?
2. If so, why and when will that change be effected ?
3. What will be done with the officers and non-commissioned officers appointed to complete the staffs that were established on the 23rd February, 1904 ?
4. Is it the intention of the government or of the Department of Militia to create a reserve for each militia corps ?
5. If so, what regulations will govern such reserve ?
Subtopic: MILITIA STAFFS OF OFFICERS.