Bill (No. 134) to incorporate The Provident Savings Association, Limited.-Mr. Gervais -by Mr. L. Lavergne.
DEPUTY MINISTER OP THE INTERIOR.
PIER AT AMHERST. NOVA SCOTIA.
Mr. R, L. BORDEN asked :
1. Who has or had the contract for the construction of the pier at Amherst, Nova Scotia ?
2. What amount has been paid to the contractors for the construction of the pier ?
3. Have the contractors finished the pier ?
4. If not, when will it be finished, and what will be the total cost when finished ?
HERRING AND LOBSTER INDUSTRY.
MAIL CONTRACT BETWEEN MELBOURNE AND UPPER MELBOURNE.
Mr. WORTHINGTON-by Mr. Taylor- asked :
1. Were tenders called for in connection with the carrying of mails between Melbourne, Quebec, and Upper Melbourne ?
2. How ma'ny tenders were received, and from whom ?
3. What were the amounts of the respective tenders, which one was accepted, and who are his sureties ?
4. What was the contract price previously paid for such service, and to whom 1
POST OFFICE, LENNOXVILLE.