CORNWALL CANAL DREDGING. .
Mr. PRINGLE-by Mr. Lancaster-asked ;
1. To -whom was the contract for dredging at the head of the Cornwall canal given ?
2. Were tenders called for ?
3. If so. in what manner ?
4. If by advertisement, in what papers ?
5. How many tendered for the work ?
6. Was the work given to the lowest tenderer?
Mr. HENDERSON-by Mr. Lancaster-asked :
1. How many charters have been granted by the Governor in Council under the Penny Bank Act of 1902 ?
2. Have any of the said banks so chartered transmitted statements of their business to the Minister of Finance, under section 33 of the said Act ?
3. If any such statements have been sent, what are the names of the banks so reporting, and what is the name of the place where the chief office of each is situated ?
COMMUNICATION WITH PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND.
THE RAILWAY COMMISSION BOARD.
I. C. R.-RECEIPTS AND EXPENDITURES.