Mr. KENDALL-by Mr. Calvert-asked :
3. What are the names of the employees on the Intercolonial Railway, including the Prince Edvard Island Railway, who have been killed during the last ten years ?
2. What are the names of the employees on the Intercolonial Railway who have lost limbs, or who have been otherwise permanently iiuapacitated, by accident, during the last ten years ?
3. Whose relatives, if any, of the above have received compensation for death ; and -what amount in each case ?
4. Who have received compensation for injury resulting in permanent disability ; and what amount in each case ?
5. What amounts have been paid by the government to representatives of persons killed on duty in the postal service ?