1. How many claims were presented to the government by shippers ol fresh fish and other perishable goods, for compensation because of loss sustained through the irregular crossing of the winter steamers between Prince Edward Island and the mainland, in the spring of 1903 ?
2. What are the names of the claimants ?
3. What is the amount claimed by each ?
4. What was the amount allowed to each ?
5. Have the claims been paid ? And if not, why not ?
Subtopic: CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION-P. E. I. WINTER SERVICE.