Mr. KEMP-by Mr. Lancaster-asked :
1. What was the number of industrial lishments in Canada, according to the een of 1901 ?
2. What was the total fixed capital ?
3. What was the total working capital * ,4. What was the total number of employ . - [DOT]5. What was the total amount in wages pduring the year ? 76. What was the total value of raw ("ater [DOT]7. What was the total value of articles p duced ?
Hon. Sir FREDERICK BORDEN ter of Militia and Defence). Tbe Minister Agriculture has left the following ansu with me :
4. 313,314 on wages ; and 17,453 on
5. $89,573,204 for wages ; and $]3,41L for salaries.
7. $481,053,375. ese
With the exception of butter and
factories, the census of manufactures gve was taken for establishments employWo hands and over.