CLAIM AGAINST MR. MILLS, ANNAPOLIS, N.S.
Mr. WADE-by Mr. Campbell-asked:
1. What is the address and occupation of Mr. J. B. Metts, of Annapolis, N.S., whose name appears on page B-6 of the Auditor General's Report for the year ending June 30, 1902, as being in arrears to the Department of Militia and Defence ?
2. When and how did such indebtedness arise ?
3. Has the correctness of said claim ever been disputed ?
I.C.R.-RATE FOR CARRIAGE OF COAL.
Mr. KENDALL-by Mr. Calvert-asked :
1. What is the rate per mile charged by the Intercolonial Railway for carrying coal for the short and long hauls ?
2. What is the cost of such traffic per mile ?
3. What is the rate per ton of coal from Spring Hill Junction to Moncton, St. John, Quebec, Montreal and St. Hyacinthe ?
4. What is the rate from Stellarton to the same points ?
5. What is the rate from Sydney and North Sydney to the same points ?
6. What is the rate from Stellarton to Port Mulgrave ?
7. What is the rate from Sydney to Point Tupper ?
8. What is the estimated cost of transfer of coal at the Strait of Canso ?
9. What is the rate for carriage of coal from Sydney and North Sydney to New Glasgow ?
10. What are the rates from Sydney and Stellarton, respectively, to Halifax ?
COMMISSIONERS TO INVESTIGATE ACCIDENT AT WEST LORNE.
P.E.I. RY.-CONSTRUCTION OF BRANCH LINE.
COMMISSION ON LUMBER TRADE.
PAYMENTS ON MANITOBA SCHOOL LANDS.