1. What was the report of the investigation held hy the Deputy Minister of Trade and Commerce into the weighing of butter and cheese ?
2. Who made the complajnt, or charge, in respect to said weighing of butter and cheese ?
3. Did the investigation made by the royal commissioner show that the complaint, or charges, were well founded ?
4. What was the cost of said investigation ?
5. Will the report, if there is a written report. be communicated to the House, and when?
Subtopic: WEIGHING OF BUTTER AND CHEESE.