Mr. FOWLER-(by Mr. Lancaster)-asked:
1. Was Albert S. White, barrister, of Sussex, N.B., employed, at any time during the year 1901, or 1902, by the Railway Department ? If so, for what purpose or purposes ?
2. What duties. If so employed, did the said Albert S. White perform ; and why was it necessary to engage his services ?
3. How many days was he employed ; and at what rate per day ?
4. What were the several amounts paid to the
said Albert S. White for services and expenses respectively 1 '
5. Between what dates was the said Albert S. White so employed as aforesaid ?