1. Was the Official Guide of the Intercolonial Railway of Canada and Prince Edward Island Railway, of 1902 and 1903, the title page of which .states that it was issued by authority of the Minister of Railways and Canals, and the introduction of which appears over the name of D. Pottinger, general manager of the Intercolonial Railway, compiled and issued by any department of the government railways ? And if .so, by what department ? Or if not, by whom was it compiled and issued ?
2. How many copies of said Official Guide were printed ?
3. What was the cost of printing said Official Guide ?
4. What was the total amount received for advertisements in said Official Guide ?
5. What sum, if any, was received by the government railway, or by the government in any other way in connection with the publication of said Official Guide?
Subtopic: INTERCOLONIAL RAILWAY-OFFICIAL GUIDE.