1. Are any efforts being made by the immigration officers of the Dominion in Great Britain and Ireland to secure immigrants to settle in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, or Prince Edward Island ?
2. Have any efforts been made to induce any of the immigrants who have recently reached our maritime ports, to settle in either of the said provinces ?
3. If any efforts have been made, or are being made, to secure such immigrants for the maritime provinces, or either of them, what is the nature thereof ? What means are exercised, and what methods adopted ?
4. Are any pamphlets descriptive of such provinces, or either of them being circulated, and to what extent ? What particular pamphlets are being circulated ; and by whom were they respectively prepared ?
5. Have any immigrants, as a result of any such efforts (if any), settled in any of the said maritime provinces ; and what number in each of said provinces ?
Subtopic: IMMIGRANTS FOR THE MARITIME PROVINCES.