Motion agreed to.
Mr. BARKER moved for :
Return showing :-
1. The quantities and numbers of the following articles purchased for or received upon the Intercolonial Railway and the Prince Edward Island Railway, respectively, in the year ending 30th June, 1901 :-
(a) Steel rails and fastenings, including plates, bolts, spikes and rail braces.
(b) Railway ties.
(d) Cars. .
ig) Truck bolsters.
ih) Body bolsters.
(i) Air appliances.
2. The prices paid for the same and the place of delivery.
3. The names and addresses of the persons from whom purchased, and place and date of purchase.
4. The names and addresses of all persons employed or engaged in connection with such purchases, as agent or otherwise, and the commission received by such persons in connection therewith.
6. The qantities of such new rails and fastenings, and of such other articles (excepting locomotives and cars) in store upon each railway at 1st July, 1900, and 1st July, 1901, respectively ; and the sums at which they were severally valued in store account at said dates. Also the quantity issued for use on each railway during the year, and the prices at which they were charged out.
6. The quantities of old rails and fastenings, wheels and axles in store at 1st July, 1900 ; the further quantities received into store during the following year ; the disposition made of any portions during the year; and the quantities on hand at 1st July, 1901 ; with the prices at which they were valued in store account at said dates, and the prices charged for any sold or reused.