1. Has the Intercolonial Railway taken over the premises until lately occupied by the Montreal Herald newspaper, corner of St. James and Frangois-Xavier streets, in Montreal?
2. Has the lease of the Herald newspaper of said premises been transferred to the Intercolonial Railway?
3. Has any sum or indemnity, or otherwise, been paid to the Montreal Herald newspaper for vacating said offices in favour of the Intercolonial Railway?
4. What sum has been so paid?
5. Why was the Intercolonial office removed to the office in question?
6. What rent did the Intercolonial Railway pay for its former office, and what rent does it pay now, and to whom ?
7. What was the rent paid for said offices by the Montreal Herald newspaper, and when does the Herald lease expire?
Subtopic: I C.R.-LEASE OP MONTREAL HERALD PREMISES.