ARRIVALS OF CHINESE AND JAPANESE IN CANADA.
MUNICIPAL BONUSES TO RAILWAYS.
CENSUS COMMISSIONER FOR CARDWELL.
I.C.R.-PURCHASE OF PROPERTY AT LEVIS.
Hr. CASGRAIN-by Mr. Monk-asked :
1. Has the government or the Department of Railways and Canals purchased w,thin the past two years any property at or near Levis, in the province of Quebec?
2. From whom have such properties been purchased?
3. What is the size of each property, respectively?
4. What price has been or is to be paid to each person from whom such property was purchased?
5. In what way was the price fixed or determined ?
MONTREAL ELECTORAL LISTS.
Mi-. MONK asked :
1. Have the electoral lists now completed for the city of Montreal been transmitted to Ottawa, to the Clerk of the Crown in Chancery?
2. Has the printing of said lists been completed or begun?
3. Will said lists be printed in the Government Frinting Bureau?
I. When will the printing of said lists be completed?
ENFORCEMENT OF ALIEN LABOUR LAW.