Return showing :-
1. The dates of the erection of the Dominion grain elevators at St. John, N.B., and at Halifax, and the cost of each.
2. The amount of grain handled during each year since said elevators were built, giving the amount of each kind of grain handled by each elevator each year, and how much of each kind of grain was received at each elevator each year for export and exported.
3. The number of officials employed at each elevator each year and their salaries.
4. All other expenses paid each year on account of each of the said elevators.
5. The gross cash receipts at each of the said
elevators during each year since they have been built.-(Mr. Wilson.) [DOT]